Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Egg, The Butt, The Russians

Fearless Flatlander
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last Sunday I was doing apitizers for neighbors who own a new business. They have got several Russian scientists working for them. One of the appitizers I did was a little Pulled Pork on a ritz cracker, small dab of BBQ sauce, small piece of a granny smith apple.
I would make up the cracker as people wanted it so the pork would be hot, and the apple slices were in ice water. Very nice combination.[p]It was the first pulled pork for the Russians, They loved it. One of them came over to my house to see the egg, he wants one. Can you say Commrad Humpty? Soon the Egg will rule the world. Peace through BBQ

Comments

• guavawood
    guavawood Posts: 213
    D369.jpg
    <p />Fearless Flatlander,[p]I've been to Russia and to Poland and I can tell you they love Eggs! Not just for eating, but they like the shape to make jewelry and art stuff. So I imaging the Big green egg was a hit with them! They also love pork. (& Vodka)[p]We should send you out as a BGE Missionary to Russia![p]Aloha![p]Greg
  • irishrog
    irishrog Posts: 375
    Fearless Flatlander,
    my local dealer who covers all Ireland, has exported many eggs to eastern Europe over the last few years. If your Russian friend wishes to order an egg he can email ray@luxurylivingireland.com and Ray Desmond will be delighted to help him take the next step to a better life.
    Best wishes from Ireland,
    Roger