Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cast Iron Trivet for LBGE

ChiefChief Posts: 154
edited 10:28AM in EggHead Forum
For those of you who have a Lodge trivet, is there any place else that sells them besides Gray and Holt in Athens, AL? Thought maybe they had distributors other places. Just wanted know before I ordered on.[p]
Chief

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Chief,[p]I have a local hrdw store that sells them so any place that sells Lodge products would be able to "get" one if they don't carry them. I found one local for $8-9.[p]Tim
  • ChiefChief Posts: 154
    Tim M,
    I attempted yesterday to locate their website to no avail.
    Thanks for your help.....Go Cardinals.

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Chief,
    Not sure whos website you're tring to reach. I am not sure if Lodge has one or not but Whites can be found at the link below - it will take you to the trivet page (hopefully, its a cgi script).[p]Tim

[ul][li][url=http://https://www.ugwhite.com/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi?cart_id=203927.20646*g0Fz&next=35&product=lodge]Trivet[/url][/ul]
  • JJJJ Posts: 951
    Chief,
    Here is their homepage

chief:
    Try again

[ul][li]Lodge's homepage[/ul]
    JJ,
    Sorry old buddy but I didn't get the homepage.

JJ,
    Worked like a charm....thanks. The good people in TN have directed me to a store about an hour from where I live..[p]
    Chief

Chief,
    Which direction? Towards Florence or towards Huntsville?

• ZipZip Posts: 372
    Chief,[p]Check out Pro Vison Supply. They have them for $5.86.
    It is about half way down the page.[p]Z

[ul][li]Pro Vision Supply[/ul]
  • Zip, boy at $5.86 that even beats Lodge's own price of 7.96. That's sort of strange, but what the heck![p]
  • ZipZip Posts: 372
    one feral kat,[p]Lodge is looking out for their merchants. [p]Z

JJ,
    I'm in Panama City....need to go to Tallahassee for one.

Chief,
    For those who are looking for a Lodge Trivet for their LBGE..contact Wal-Mart, Target, or Ace Hardware. Lodege rep just called me and gave me these places.
    Thanks to all