Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BBG's White Sauce

AbqEgg'rAbqEgg'r Posts: 91
edited 9:24PM in EggHead Forum
Ordered some BBQ sauce from Big Bob Gibson's (http://www.bigbobgibsonbbq.com/) because I saw it mentioned somewhere. In addition to the red, I purchased his "white sauce" which they recommend for "marinating, basting, or using as a dipping sauce.". Has anybody used this or a similiar sauce? Any suggestions on the best way to use it?[p]Thanks.

·

Comments

• AbqEgg'r,
    That sauce would be just great on chicken. Let us know what you think. Keep it smoking.

·
  • AbqEgg'r,
    In last months edition of Food and Wine there was a variation of Bob Gibson's white sauce, I believe it was by Steve Raichlan. Anyway I made it and it was fantastic with chicken. Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[p]Grillin Bill

·
  • AbqEgg'rAbqEgg'r Posts: 91
    Grillin Bill,
    When and how did you apply it, during or after the cook?

·
  • AbqEgg'r,
    After the cook as a dipping sauce. Put a little of your favorite rub on your chicken. Cook it. Then serve with white sauce.[p]Grillin Bill

·