Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

eggplant - times, temps

char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
edited 8:39PM in EggHead Forum
Doing eggplant slices later today. Any ideas. What are recommended times and temps?[p]thanks in advance[p]
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    char buddy , This has been on my want to do list also. So I will be watching for the inputs..C~W

·
  • JimWJimW Posts: 450
    char buddy ,
    I think a minute or two on each side at 450 to 500 would do it. Much more and the slices might turn too soft and give you problems getting them off the Egg.
    JimW

·
  • char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
    JimW,[p]Something came up before I could get to the grill tonight. But thanks for the info anyway, JW.
    ·