Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

WMK I'm having all sorts of log in problems on the new forum

Grill With BillGrill With Bill Posts: 108
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was having trouble logging on so I had the forum send me a new password. I received the password but the forum wouldn't accept it. I tried typing it in as well as cutting and pasting. But I keep getting an error message. Is there some way for you to reset it?[p]When I tried to post this on the new forum I kept getting an error message saying that I'd left out the security code. But I hadn't. I typed it in every time. Is anyone else having these kind of problems?[p]Bill
·

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Grill With Bill,
    Reset your password. You should receive an email with a new one.
    We're working on Eggtoberfest registrations; so we haven't fixed anything on the forum in a few days. I'll take a look at the security code thing. You won't need it though once your login is working properly.
    WMK

·