Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Premade pizza skin in the Midwest

RRPRRP Posts: 13,006
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know you affectionatos will shake your heads at this, but for an easy to make pizza meal I've tried a couple brands of canned stuff like Pillsbury and have the darnest time getting a round pizza out of a square piece - and I learned to never pull or cut it off thinking you'll just reattach it elsewhere - or work it too long HA! Anyway back here in at least some of the Midwest there's a premade, thin, round, unbaked skin under the brand name of Roma. We buy it at Schnucks which is a large chain out of St Louis. Spread on Spin's sauce, add your favorite goodies and enjoy!
PS due to earlier attempts with pulled pizza dough (I know, I know that's pulled pork, not pulled pizza) the sauce has leaked through holes and gotten burnt on my stone. How do I clean it? I've scraped the worst, but do I dare soak it and scrub it? It is a BGE brand stone. Thanks in advance!

Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments