Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dr. Bbq......great show

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ray..that was a very enjoyable show...glad to see you whip em.....but you know full well ..they aint gonna let ya say "FU" on no tv show....LMFAO...congrats and we look forward to seeing more of the show and yourself in Hotlanta...[p]Wess & Sally

Comments

• BBQBluesStringer
    Options
    Dr. BBQ,
    Great show, Ray! I'm counting on seeing you in the finals in New York! How did you like cooking on that funny sideways cooking contraption? It weren't no egg![p]

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    ray, [p]i concur, great show!!. ..must have been fun beating up on myron on tv.. ..and i thought (more so than the first episode), you guys really showed what competition bbq is all about. .the competitive juices flowed, but so did the friendship and comraderie.. ..great stuff[p]btw. . .did you in fact take the 300 bucks and buy dinner??[p]looking forward to future episodes
  • Eggtuary
    Eggtuary Posts: 400
    Options
    WessB,
    Yeah, between that and the "redneck Cirque de Soleil" comment, I was laughing my butt off![p]Great job, Ray![p]Mike

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    WessB,
    I agree. Great compitition. There was something else he said that I wasnt fast enough to catch that was beeped out, but it showed how these guys think about judges sometimes:). Looking fwd to future episodes.
    ST