Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

weekend pork with pics

Options
jake42
jake42 Posts: 932
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
67d004a8.jpg
<p />Finally cot a chance to use my pork claws[p]
f2690873.jpg[p]Did an experiment with Ray's Rub on some country ribs also

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    jake42,[p]Looks great and I'm jealous. I went to an all day birthday party for a 1 year old baby yesterday where they served all kinds of great pork. It was pretty cool - the host was just gifted a Weber Kettle grill for his birthday a week or so ago. He was a gas grill guy for a while, and I talked with him on Thursday and he had no clue how to use the charcoal grill or even what he could do with it. I described to him how to cook indirect and a basic method for ribs, and sure enough he tried them out yesterday with excellent results. Now I just sent him the drbbq Backyard Ribs recipe to help him get even closer to rib Heaven. Soon he'll be buying drbbq books and Dizzy Pig rubs and he'll be fully indoctrinated![p]Anyway, just rambling on a rainy, full, and hungover day. I ate and drank so much this weekend I don't think I'll move much today. I have some beer/onion/pepper sausages on tap for later along with my first attempt at Tostones, for which I'll be frying up some plantains (indoors, lest I set my grill ablaze in a grease fire).[p]Later,
    Cornfed