Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Egg story

BGE Pit CrewBGE Pit Crew Posts: 149
edited 3:36AM in EggHead Forum
Hi all! Just a short story of my Egg's/family/friends. I purchased my first large egg about 8-9 years ago in Tampa from the first BGE store in the area. Three years later I got my 2nd large egg. I got my younger brother to buy a large egg that same year. The next was my friend in Clermont, he purchased a large egg. The next was my other friend and his father-in-law, both purchased large eggs. My wife got me a mini egg at Eggtoberfest 2003. It's 2005 now, and I finally got my big brother to buy a large egg. He lives in Minnesota, and has had his egg for appx. 2-3 weeks. Today he's doing his first turkey for a friends party. His friend is doing turkeys on his webber. I can bet that at the end of today we will have another new egg owner. Keep spreading the word.[p]Keep smokin, DK
·