Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

My Egg story

BGE Pit CrewBGE Pit Crew Posts: 149
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi all! Just a short story of my Egg's/family/friends. I purchased my first large egg about 8-9 years ago in Tampa from the first BGE store in the area. Three years later I got my 2nd large egg. I got my younger brother to buy a large egg that same year. The next was my friend in Clermont, he purchased a large egg. The next was my other friend and his father-in-law, both purchased large eggs. My wife got me a mini egg at Eggtoberfest 2003. It's 2005 now, and I finally got my big brother to buy a large egg. He lives in Minnesota, and has had his egg for appx. 2-3 weeks. Today he's doing his first turkey for a friends party. His friend is doing turkeys on his webber. I can bet that at the end of today we will have another new egg owner. Keep spreading the word.[p]Keep smokin, DK