Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

djm5x9 and squid

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,295
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am sorry, but I missed your post, and saw it when the forum was freaked out and was displaying messages from 10 days ago!!![p]Here was your post regarding Eggtoberfest:
Nature Boy:
You know I was giving you a hard time about the squid . . . Properly cooked, it is a favorite, regardless of recipe. But I think you need to cook two things with squid being one of them. If you elect to do so, I will supply the squid and be your back-up man on the grill.
What do ya think? Some thing to consider?[p]
DEAL there buddy. I would love to do a joint squid cook with you at the Eggtoberfest. [p]At the Eggfest 2000, it went amazingly quickly...even from those who said they wouldn't try it!!! Count me in with yo bad self.
NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

Comments