Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Perfect butt

AbqEgg'rAbqEgg'r Posts: 91
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The last butt I cooked stalled out at 174 degree's. It was getting time to eat so I wrapped it and put it in the cooler for 45 minutes. Tasted pretty good all considered. This weekend we got two butts in a cryopac at Costco..$1.09 per pound. Cooked both 7lb butts in one large BGE. The cook went perfect and I took them off at 201 degree's. Hard to believe how tender and juicy they were. Once again tips from the forum come thru. Thanks!

·

Comments

• Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
    AbqEgg'r,
    You cooked 2 butts and didn't post an invitation for the lowly members of the forum? Shame on you! :-)[p]Glad the cook went well![p]B~F

·