Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Post-cook depression

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
34435%3B%3A723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2339%3D856%3D857%3DXROQDF%3E232393%3A%3C%3B3569ot1lsi
<p />Well, the 10lb. whole brisket is finished, and now what? I have 1/2 a day before the fireworks show/picnic and a egg going @ 240. I may have to run out and get some ribs to put on. I feel like I gotta cook something, anything!!! I'm addicted.
It took 12 hours and I pulled at 186 internal on the flat, the point is @ 178. I waited 1/2 hour, then separated the two, wrapped in foil, and in the cooler with towels she goes. I thought it was going to take longer than 12 hours. [p]