Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Post-cook depression

edited 8:24PM in EggHead Forum
34435%3B%3A723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2339%3D856%3D857%3DXROQDF%3E232393%3A%3C%3B3569ot1lsi
<p />Well, the 10lb. whole brisket is finished, and now what? I have 1/2 a day before the fireworks show/picnic and a egg going @ 240. I may have to run out and get some ribs to put on. I feel like I gotta cook something, anything!!! I'm addicted.
It took 12 hours and I pulled at 186 internal on the flat, the point is @ 178. I waited 1/2 hour, then separated the two, wrapped in foil, and in the cooler with towels she goes. I thought it was going to take longer than 12 hours. [p]