Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Guru Ramp Mode

KramerKramer Posts: 39
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Butt's gonna be done too early (too long to wrap/cooler). How long can I take advantage of the Guru's ramp mode? It (the butt and the pit) are on their way to both being 200 degrees. It is supposed to hold there as long as there is fuel. I'm thinking of an hourly apple juice/vinegar spray for 2-3 hours, then cooler the hunk of flesh for the remaining 4 hours while I cook the ribs. Any objections, y'all? X)
·