Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

1st Low & Slow - thanks!

edited 7:08AM in EggHead Forum
Thanks to all for the advice posted throughout the threads on roasting butts. I did my first 21 low and slow hour total time butt and the results were outstanding. I read through many threads and took into consideration all of the great advice, pix, etc. With everyone's help from this site, the butt was a huge hit at our place with peopledrooling and begging for more!

Although I didn't get much sleep as I was in and out monitoring the cook, it was enjoyable. In the future, I may consider a Pit Minder or other Guru product. Any recommendations for a reasonable price??