Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Martini's Anyone??

Why1504
Why1504 Posts: 277
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As I am having trouble with may brisket I thought I would share my martini recipe for those of you that are enjoying 5 o'clock somewhere. So here you go:

Take some very high quality olives and remove the pimento.
Get some Maytag Blue Cheese and cut it into chunks that you will stuff into the olives. (other blue cheeses will work, but Maytag is my favorite)

Get some parma prosciutto ham (the pre sliced that they have @ Costco will work fresh is better) Trim the fat cut each piece into 2-3 pieces

Take a toothpick and alternate a stuffed olive with a folded piece of prosciutto (olive/ham/olive/ham)

Refrigerate in a airtight container for about an hour

Place martini glasses in the freezer and wait 20 minutes

Now take you martini shaker and add 2 inches of crushed ice followed by 2 inched of cubed ice, add the vodka or gin of your choice (Chopin, Grey Goose, Hendricks all work very well) and shake for about 90 seconds.

Pull the glasses, add the olive/ ham toothpicks pour and enjoy.