Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cuntry Ribs

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,367
edited 4:53AM in EggHead Forum
<p />Happy Dad's day all you dad's out there! Hope most of you aint workin.[p]Have to cook somethin to get myself away from the 'puter, and in has been a while since I cooked the nice fat fatty country ribs! Doin sort of a variation on Vietnature pork. Can't wait! They been vacuum marinating for several hours. Here is the last batch I did.[p]Hope yall havin a good sunday.
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Nature Boy, those ribs look great! Have you posted the recipe?

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,367
    Yep, it is in new recipes.
    It is pretty true-to-style for vietnamese flavors.
    Not recommended for those who like blander foods!! We love it, and they come out consistently yummy!![p]One of the nice things about this heavily flavored dish, is that you can eat mostly rice and veggies, and a bit less meat. The flavor goes a long way...which helps when you are trying to get that thar food pyramid more balanced!!! [p]Also good if you just wanna pig out on meat.[p]Happy Dads Day

[ul][li]Vietnature Country Ribs[/ul]
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings