Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cuntry Ribs

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,378
edited 12:48PM in EggHead Forum
<p />Happy Dad's day all you dad's out there! Hope most of you aint workin.[p]Have to cook somethin to get myself away from the 'puter, and in has been a while since I cooked the nice fat fatty country ribs! Doin sort of a variation on Vietnature pork. Can't wait! They been vacuum marinating for several hours. Here is the last batch I did.[p]Hope yall havin a good sunday.
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Nature Boy, those ribs look great! Have you posted the recipe?

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,378
    Yep, it is in new recipes.
    It is pretty true-to-style for vietnamese flavors.
    Not recommended for those who like blander foods!! We love it, and they come out consistently yummy!![p]One of the nice things about this heavily flavored dish, is that you can eat mostly rice and veggies, and a bit less meat. The flavor goes a long way...which helps when you are trying to get that thar food pyramid more balanced!!! [p]Also good if you just wanna pig out on meat.[p]Happy Dads Day

[ul][li]Vietnature Country Ribs[/ul]
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings