Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jambalaya Pot

Options
SSQUAL612
SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
I could see a couple of guys on here actually using this pot.   

Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    My grandma had something like that in the yard. I think that she used to make soap in it back when they still raised and butchered hogs.
  • SSQUAL612
    Options
    It'd do a great job on cracklins.  
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Sweet
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SSQUAL612
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Sweet
    Looks like something @SciAggie  would use at one of his renowned backyard cooks.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Very true!
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    SSQUAL612 said:
    thetrim said:
    Sweet
    Looks like something @SciAggie  would use at one of his renowned backyard cooks.
    Lol. I have a smaller one. Actually, I have an antique wash pot that would work, I’ve just never been that ambitious. But now that I think about it...

Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • thetrim
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    SSQUAL612 said:
    thetrim said:
    Sweet
    Lol. I have a smaller one. Actually, I have an antique wash pot that would work, I’ve just never been that ambitious. But now that I think about it...

Your setup just gets better and better!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @thetrim Thank you. We are enjoying it. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon