Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bwahahaha

Options
GrillSgt
GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
Fun fact: UMBC lost to Albany 83-39. 

Comments

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    “Every team enters the tournament 0-0” - Grayson Allen
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• GrillSgt
    Options
    Wow a Grayson Allen quote. We be trippin’. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Army beat UMBC by 11
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    Fun fact: UMBC lost to Albany 83-39. 
    thetrim said:
    Army beat UMBC by 11
    And yet, UMBC is here. Where are those guys?

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Happy for UMBC.  Not throwing shade.  Just pointing out that a few months ago they beat by a really bad team.  Now, they are the greatest story in college hoops.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Happy for UMBC.  Not throwing shade.  Just pointing out that a few months ago they beat by a really bad team.  Now, they are the greatest story in college hoops.  
    I don't even know what that means.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • GrillSgt
    Options
    No one was. Thus a fun fact. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Everyone knew that, sooner or later a 16 would beat a 1. Gotta be tough to be UVa right now.

I remember back in the 90s, Syracuse was a 2 seed and got beat by a 15 (Richmond). I spent a buncha money sending my oldest to SU so I was bummed! Today was good. Syracuse was panned this year and now they're in the Sweet 16! =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,746
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Everyone knew that, sooner or later a 16 would beat a 1. Gotta be tough to be UVa right now.

I remember back in the 90s, Syracuse was a 2 seed and got beat by a 15 (Richmond). I spent a buncha money sending my oldest to SU so I was bummed! Today was good. Syracuse was panned this year and now they're in the Sweet 16! =)
    I like Boheim and was a big fan back in the day, but he got the kid glove treatment from the NCAA.
    Stillwater, MN
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    Hey we've all done it, just not on national TV  =)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited March 2018
    Options
    DMW said:
    thetrim said:
    Not throwing shade.  
    I don't even know what that means.
    I think that’s when a fat person (like myself) steps between a skinny person and the sun and casts a shadow over them. They have been “shaded” by the shadow.  
    However I could be off by miles.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.