Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

8lb. roast

edited 2:27PM in EggHead Forum
I have recently introduced my father to my bge. I bragged how it can cook anything and he wants to see me cook roast beef with the bge. I went today and bought an 8lb. inside round roast. I have only cooked twice on my egg so i'm still learning.
Can anyone give me a good recipe? Any tip is greatly appreciated.
I have read that it should cook @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes per lb. in an oven, i'm assuming it's the same for the egg.
thanks in advance.