Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sockeye Salmon again

500 Posts: 3,177
edited January 2018 in EggHead Forum
Back in stock at Sam’s. Maybe it’s previously frozen cause, as I understand it, the season is in the Summer. But it was good anyhow. 
I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited January 2018
    Love some salmon. Looks tasty. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Looks good! Buy it while you can though. Before your Sam's closes. Mine is, though I'm not a member. So's the one in Richmond. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2018/01/11/see-if-your-sams-club-closing-heres-list/1026816001/

At least you can get a refund on your membership.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

500 Posts: 3,177
    Yea that’s not my Sam’s. Actually the one I go to just renovated and expanded the meat department, even adding fresh sushi. So I think I’m good. 
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009