Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - T38 Plane Crash - Lost a Hero

Yesterday a T-38 training aircraft crashed in Texas and we lost an American hero . He was a great man who loved life and truley lived it in a way that would make the average man envious. 

Funny, smart, contagiously happy, with the  “reflexes of a cat and the speed of a mongoose” 

The last time I saw him he had just officiated my little sister’s wedding on a riverbank in Arizona. I drove him back to the resort to start the festivities and he said “it really is something” and pointed at the sunset. Then made a comment hoping he brought my family honor. (Like he knew Morgan Freeman was going to eventually narrate the movie based on his life) 

As much grief as us Army guys give the Air Force boys there is never a better feeling than when you are on the ground, outnumbered, outgunned, and hear the voice of a pilot come over the net. They are our guardian angels. 

For OPSEC I will refrain from giving names until all Next of Kin can be notified.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments