Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Spam hash? OK, now you are just being silly.

That was her initial comment after she got out of the shower and saw this morning's concoction. She won't eat spam, but did pick around it and enjoy the rest and afterward declared it "different and delicious," which, come to think of it, was the unstated goal all along.

Comments

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    I will tear up some spam 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    edited October 2017
    Love me some Spam.  Spam musubi is the bomb.

My wife won't eat Spam either...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Fry the Spam with butter and worchestshire then make a sandwich with mustard and toasted bread.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Love me some SPAM
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,168
    Foghorn said:

What are our wives thinking? Spam is good stuff.
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,168

Fry the Spam with butter and worchestshire then make a sandwich with mustard and toasted bread.
    I like to fry the spam in a little butter, then put it on white bread with plenty of Duke's and a ring of Doles pineapple right out of the can.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    While reading this, I asked my wife if she wanted some Spam.
    Her response was "YUK!".

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Spams a hit in South Korea I guess
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Hawaiians love it. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Foghorn said:

+1 for the Spam musubi. We make it at home every couple of years.

Spam is good stuff. Not sure about the other canned meats though. Nearly barfed today when I saw someone eat those Vienna sausage things right out of the can.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited October 2017
    caliking said:
    Spam is good stuff. Not sure about the other canned meats though. Nearly barfed today when I saw someone eat those Vienna sausage things right out of the can.
    If I had nickle for every Vienna sausage that I have ate right out of the can, y'all could use the moniker; "If i had SGH's money" instead of Rons. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.