Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Awesome BBQ documentary on Netflix

Options
Awesome documentary on Netflix about BBQ cultures around the globe. Some crazy ways to make BBQ and a lot of cool ways BBQ is made. It's called Barbecue. Well worth the watch if you like/love BBQ like we all do. 

Comments

• EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Started watching it but it had sub-titles, didn't feel like reading so stopped watching.... Is it in English eventually?   
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    I loved it.  The English speaking countries are in English.
  • hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    EggNorth said:
    Started watching it but it had sub-titles, didn't feel like reading so stopped watching.... Is it in English eventually?   
    The idea of the show is bbq around the world told by those in those countries. Worth the watch either way. If anything to see the various cooking styles. 
  • dmourati
    dmourati Posts: 1,268
    Options
    What I found the most enjoyable was the commonality of the stories from all the people from different countries.
    Mountain View, CA
  • EggNorth
    Options
    Will give it a try, thanks.  

Watched 'Taste of the Country',  episode 2 I believe is Taste of Texas, get to see the Egg in action.
    Dave
  • dmourati
    dmourati Posts: 1,268
    Options
    I cringed as she put those Kingsford briquets into the egg.
    Mountain View, CA
  • Teefus
    Teefus Posts: 1,208
    Options
    dmourati said:
    I prefer lump in my Egg too, but I spent 30+ years with my Weber kettle before the Egg and Kingsford never let me down.
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • EggNorth
    Options
    Teefus said:
    dmourati said:
    I prefer lump in my Egg too, but I spent 30+ years with my Weber kettle before the Egg and Kingsford never let me down.
    Also looked liked she was doing low and slow with direct heat, maybe because of the briquettes.
    Dave