Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Schnuck's Labor Day weekend hog deals

Options
Focker
Focker Posts: 8,364
edited August 2017 in EggHead Forum
Spares, $1.99/lb
KBQ vs WSM at Hidden Lake Campground debate.  Irreguardless, we'll be eatin' gooood.

Sweet talked the meat guy to get me two cryo'd 9lbers from the back, $0.99/lb.  

Not a bad service they offer, saw this during the wait.

Brandon
Quad Cities
"If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Score! That free knife sharpening might be a good deal for beater knives. My knives aren't worth a damn but I would be a little hesitant with giving someone behind the counter a mid to high quality knife. Generous offer of them though 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    Options
    Miss Schnuck's.  Great store for sure, especially their beer selection.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    I'd shop there just because of the name. 

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Score! That free knife sharpening might be a good deal for beater knives. My knives aren't worth a damn but I would be a little hesitant with giving someone behind the counter a mid to high quality knife. Generous offer of them though 
    Thanks.  I'm with ya V, this "camp" set for 5 yrs of service was on the doorstep last night...narrowed it down to this or a Weber Charcoal Go Anywhere.  #14 wasn't in the cards.  Anything more acute, I'd do it myself.  I may take them up on the sharpening just to trial it.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."