Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pure and Simple Chicken

SundownSundown Posts: 2,855
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Been a HOT day here in the region so my little buckaroo wife said "...do something with Mr. Egg..."
7lb. Perdu oven stuffer - sprayed with olive oil - light dusting of paprika.
325* about 2.5 - 3 hours and the breast temp hit 185*.
The most moist tasty morsel you can do. Mr. Egg makes me look good every time!!
Life is good![p]Carey

Comments

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Sundown,[p]I love the simple yet delicious meals you can make on the Egg. I bought 4 pork chops today. Grilled two at around 400 a few minutes per side. These were seasoned only with kosher salt, black pepper, and rosemary. While this cooking method was a change for me (I usually sear my chops at insanity temps), they came out perfectly cooked.[p]The other two chops are currently marinading in a mixure of JCA's Jamaican Jerk, extra virgin olive oil, and some of JCA's Habanero pepper sauce. Before I put that on, I threw on some kosher salt, black pepper, garlic, and a boatload of cayenne. These babies will be nuclear when I cook them tomorrow or Monday.[p]Anyway, thanks for the report of the quick chicken. I love having these techniques in the proverbial back pocket for future cooks![p]Congrats,
    Cornfed