Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest in Little Rock

Options
LDR
LDR Posts: 414
edited August 2017 in EggHead Forum

Townley Pool and Spa is sponsoring an Eggfest, and it seems to be fairly short notice.  I was on the Eggfest page less than a month ago and didn't notice it, but it's scheduled for September 16th.  What's odd is that their demo egg price and package is exactly the same as what's offered at Smokin' in the Ozarks a couple of weeks later.  Their ad for the package is also the same... word-for-word.  I suppose it's the same distributor.  The eggfest will be in the parking lot in front of the store, with a meet and greet at Larry's Pizza the night before.  And, the Eggulance will be there.

https://townleypoolandspa.com/eggfest-2017/

I stopped by their store today to have a look, and they've got a sizable selection, including those huge collapsible chairs.  Their pricing was similar to what's at Ken Rash.  I hadn't heard of Townley carrying BGE before.  They advertise that they are the only platinum BGE dealer in Arkansas.  Has anyone else shopped with them? 

Comments

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    I haven't but a friend is cooking in it. He asked me to join him but not sure if I can but I might be there. 

Little Rock, AR

• LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    Options
    I want to cook at it, but it would be tough.  There's a big project at work the week before, and vacation starts the Tuesday after.  If nothing else, I'll show up as a taster.
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    My oldest boys birthday is that monday as is my anniversary, so I'm betting we will either be birthday partying or trying to find babysitters so we can go out to eat without dragging three little boys with us. 

Little Rock, AR

• six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    Options
    I will be there cooking. Never heard of them myself. Saw it on the Egg event page as well and decide to sign up. Got a call right away. They were happy I was coming. I love cooking at eggfest. I got one more this year in Jefferson, TX

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL