Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Nest

Anyone have any idea what an Large Egg Nest costs by itself?

When I got my Egg, it came with it, but I don't use it anymore so I want to sell it on eBay..

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Look on eBay and see for past price for sold nests.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • ChrisSonn23
    ChrisSonn23 Posts: 280
    BGE's MSRP is $167.95. 
    BGE Dealer and EggHead since 2013. Find our company on Facebook
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • erikjs71
    erikjs71 Posts: 69
    edited July 2017
    WeberWho said:
    I've bought four or five large nests on Craigslist and the most I've paid is $40. Too be completely honest you might just want to keep it for what you might end up selling it for. Many eggers have regretted selling their nests. The table maybe doesn't work out or they use it when they travel with it. Just a thought

Ya know.. I think I'm gonna do just that.. I had it at $100, then $75 on Craigs.. and not a SINGLE bite.  Makes sense why, when you're buying em for $40 or LESS!!  THANK YOU for the heads up.. I think I'll just keep it and stick it in the basement.  
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Some people use them to sit their coolers on and roll around, may be worth a try 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    I'm still looking for a lightly used XL nest if anyone is selling.  I'll pay shipping as well.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    where are you located and what are you thinking, I could use a second one until my table is done.  the wife keeps putting projects ahead of it.

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Around here in the Atlanta area, I've seen them on FB, Craigslist, and LetGo for about 60-90 bucks....

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    I'm personally a huge fan of the nest and mates set up. It's a form vs function issue as I see it. 
  • erikjs71
    Around here in the Atlanta area, I've seen them on FB, Craigslist, and LetGo for about 60-90 bucks....
    Hey there fellow Atlantan... Cumming, GA.. so opposite side.. We don't have zombies, just a bunch of hill billies..  
  • erikjs71

Kent8621 said:
    where are you located and what are you thinking, I could use a second one until my table is done.  the wife keeps putting projects ahead of it.
    I actually think I'm gonna keep it.. 
  • Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    no worries

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!