Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeti low ball $12.99 and free shipping on woot

Options

Comments

• Brason
    Brason Posts: 330
    Options
    What is woot? 
    Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,339
    Options
    Great deal, but does not hold enough beer and I drink my bourbon neat 

=) 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Brason said:
    What is woot? 
    Is a deal a day site owned by this tiny company called Amazon.
  • WDE86
    WDE86 Posts: 69
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Great deal, but does not hold enough beer and I drink my bourbon neat 

=) 
    Get the slightly larger version for beer and use this for coffee. These things are great for that. 
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I use the 30 oz tumbler for my liquor drinks. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• WDE86
    Options
    Toxarch said:
    I use the 30 oz tumbler for my liquor drinks. 

• Wolfie51sb
    Wolfie51sb Posts: 267
    Options
    So my lowball arrived today from Woot. This is the first Yeti lowball I've bought, and I am wondering whether they typically come with a lid. Mine did not (a sticker was attached saying the lid could be purchased separately) which also leads me to wonder -- if lids typically are included in the lowball price at retail outlets -- if maybe this "deal" wasn't all that fabulous. Obviously if the lids are always an optional purchase, then the deal was legit.

Rob

Columbus, Ohio

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,540
    Options
    So my lowball arrived today from Woot. This is the first Yeti lowball I've bought, and I am wondering whether they typically come with a lid. Mine did not (a sticker was attached saying the lid could be purchased separately) which also leads me to wonder -- if lids typically are included in the lowball price at retail outlets -- if maybe this "deal" wasn't all that fabulous. Obviously if the lids are always an optional purchase, then the deal was legit.
    They do not come with lids.. 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • maso
    maso Posts: 240
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Wolfie51sb when you buy a low ball in the store you don't get a lid with it. So you're not missing anything. Enjoy your score!
    Large BGE in Moore, OK
  • Wolfie51sb
    Wolfie51sb Posts: 267
    Options
    Thanks for the info. The Jack will taste even better this evening knowing that.

Rob

Columbus, Ohio

• NewfoundEgger
    Options
    I bought a low ball when yeti was running a sale a few weeks back.  $17.82 including taxes and shipping to Canada.  It came with a lid.  

Great for coffee and gin and tonics.  Probably a bit large for whiskey/ bourbon/ scotch unless you like lots of ice or water.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    I bought a low ball when yeti was running a sale a few weeks back.  $17.82 including taxes and shipping to Canada.  It came with a lid.  

Great for coffee and gin and tonics.  Probably a bit large for whiskey/ bourbon/ scotch unless you like lots of ice or water.
    @NewfoundEgger: That's a good deal. Where did you buy?
  • WDE86
    Options
    I purchased a low ball in store and received a lid with mine. They were packaged together. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Agreed.  Bought mine from Farm n Fleet a couple weeks ago for $16.99 and it came with a lid.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• NewfoundEgger
    Options

@NewfoundEgger: That's a good deal. Where did you buy?
    Yeti.com shipping via borderfree
  • maso
    maso Posts: 240
    Options
    Fair enough. I did buy mine when they came out so maybe they've changed things. Or Cabelas is super cheap!
    Large BGE in Moore, OK