Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Related-In addition to Flag Day and The U.S. Army B'day-today is National Bourbon Day-

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,382
edited June 2017 in EggHead Forum
Definitely asleep at the switch here but better now than a fail to acknowledge.  Just post the celebratory beverages on  the
What are you drinking....now? thread.  BTW "Go Navy, Beat Army."
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options
    sounds like it is time for an Old Fashioned.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    @lousubcap
    My Navy BGE Friend....Bourbon Day is celebrated around here on any day that ends with the letter "Y".
    LEO mostly, occasional afterburners deployed for escape velocity.
    "Go Army, Beat Navy."
    You are the best.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Go Army, Beat Navy.  I hate to isolate myself, but being in Florida, I like to say "Go Rum, Beat Bourbon!" 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    In addition to Flag Day, US Army Birthday, National Bourbon Day it was also POTUS's birthday - lots of reasons to enjoy America's Whiskey, friend stopped by for a glass of Evan Williams last night. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!