Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blackstone 17" back on Groupon

Options

Comments

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    Does the grease trap work ?? Looks small 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,890
    Options
    Good price!!! And a great little unit - using mine for smash burgers tonight.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP
    Options
    slovelad said:
    It works fine! Granted I do stuff a paper towel in mine to soak up the grease to make clean up easier as I will not leave it out there dirty to attract bugs and raccoons.
  • RRP
    Options
    @Neil_P - why did you disagree with Darian's post? I mean he didn't even post an opinion to disagree with!
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    RRP said:
    @Neil_P - why did you disagree with Darian's post? I mean he didn't even post an opinion to disagree with!
    Thank's Ron. I'm sure it's just a miss hit from cell phone user. It's so easy to do. After you get a few it just doesn't matter any more.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • chuckytheegghead
    chuckytheegghead Posts: 1,201
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    RRP said:
    Thank's Ron. I'm sure it's just a miss hit from cell phone user. It's so easy to do. After you get a few it just doesn't matter any more.lol
    I just agreed with you. Therefore restoring balance. All is well now. 
  • scdaf
    scdaf Posts: 176
    Options
    It's actually $1 cheaper at Walmart, with free shipping.  Unless 300 pounders in stretch pants are a turnon for you, in which case you can order online and pickup in store.  :o
  • Neil_P
    Neil_P Posts: 1
    Options
    RRP said:
    It was an accident. As someone with as many posts as you should understand about this **** forum platform. Get a **** life dude. 
  • RRP
    Options
    Neil_P said:
    RRP said:
     Get a **** life dude. 
    Well- aren't you the swell new guy coming on board! You always crap on the front porch to create warm feelings when arriving at a new place?

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    RRP said:
    Neil_P said:
    RRP said:
     Get a **** life dude. 
    Well- aren't you the swell new guy coming on board! You always crap on the front porch to create warm feelings when arriving at a new place?

And then light it on fire?
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    RRP said:
    Neil_P said:
    RRP said:
     Get a **** life dude. 

...and then he still left the disagree.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    slovelad said:
    Have had no issues with mine. About 3x3 or equivalent.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    slovelad said:
    Have had no issues with mine. About 3x3 or equivalent.
    Agreed.  I use my 17" a lot more than the 36" actually.  The grease trap works a lot better than the set up on the 36".  I have considered getting another 17".  Might do the walmart purchase.