Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gotta love the warranty...

Options
dougcrann
dougcrann Posts: 1,129
On May 25 2016 I was trying to rid our Large of the over (under?) bite....again. Called Bruce at the Mothership, seeking advice. He sent me a new band assembly. Lately we have been doing nuclear heat pizza cooks...several of them have been over 1000*. Needless to say what happened to the band assembly. Emailed the lovely lady that handles the warranty stuff for the distributor. What started as a question about the redesigned band's turned into send me pictures and a picture of the receipt from Bruce. My new warranty band assembly will be at the dealer next week.
My head doc wants an Egg but thinks the $$ end is ridiculous. Have explained to him about the warranty. I am posting pictures on his Facebook page of our cooks....He just doesn't get it. The car has 40+k tied up in a boat that he uses for about 10 hours a year. He has over 1k of camping gear that he uses for 5 days a year when he takes his vacation at the same camping spot every year. Guess there just ain't getting thru to some...