Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smashed burgers and corn on the cob. Very Nice!

Options
I went direct at 450. Got the corn on earlier than the burgers and pulled the corn when the burgers were done. It's 72 degrees here in Nashville this afternoon.  A good day for a backyard burger!
LBGE
Nashville, TN. 

Comments

• Nathanogle51
    Options
    Great looking meal!
    Dec. 2016: Large BGE
    Covington, GA via Rocky Top, TN
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Nice cook!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • flatwounds
    flatwounds Posts: 129
    Options
    Thanks, fellas!
    LBGE
    Nashville, TN. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    My kind of grub. Nicely done Sir!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Very nice cook. Have you cooked the corn w/o the husk? I started years ago husking the corn, rub with some butter and s&p. Then on the grill. Just another way to do it. Your meal looks great.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• flatwounds
    Options
    My kind of grub. Nicely done Sir! Thank you.Mine too!
    Mickey said:
    Very nice cook. Have you cooked the corn w/o the husk? I started years ago husking the corn, rub with some butter and s&p. Then on the grill. Just another way to do it. Your meal looks great.
    I haven't tried it that way yet but I will next time and thanks, the whole meal was a success. Cheers!
    LBGE
    Nashville, TN. 
  • Hans61
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My kind of grub. Nicely done Sir! Thank you.Mine too!
    Mickey said:
    I haven't tried it that way yet but I will next time and thanks, the whole meal was a success. Cheers!
    Mayonnaise is a good binder too, cook in aluminum foil
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • flatwounds
    Options

Ha! Thank you, Borat!
    LBGE
    Nashville, TN. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Way to maximize the cooking surface and crank out a banquet.  Congrats.
    And regarding sweet corn-give Mexican Street Corn a look.  Definitely a great change of pace.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • flatwounds
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Way to maximize the cooking surface and crank out a banquet.  Congrats.
    And regarding sweet corn-give Mexican Street Corn a look.  Definitely a great change of pace.
    Thank you! I will check out that recipe. I certainly enjoy eating it, might as well make it!
    LBGE
    Nashville, TN. 
  • WAHOO_EGGER_CVILLE
    Options