Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ABT and armadillo eggs

Options
When I started my prep last night I had full intentions of getting pics of each step, that's when my wife handed me a bag of sweet peppers to do, before I started on the jalapeños. 
Started on mushrooms, minced the stems and added them to my cheese mix for the stuffing.
Cleaned the sweet peppers and stuffed them , then wrapped in bacon, stuffed the mushrooms and put them on the grill at 300* for an hour. These barely made it off the EGG before the tasting began. So no pictures.
Cleaned and stuffed the jalapeño and added a lil smokey then wrapped in bacon. Also wrapped some in Jimmy Dean Sage breakfast sausage. Then dusted in Cowboy Rub and added black pepper. These went on the grill for about 45 mins.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    Two of my favorite apps right there.  Armadillo eggs for breakfast-way to start the day right.  Enjoy.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Outstanding! My favorite apps too. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • dstearn
    dstearn Posts: 1,702
    Options
    Love ABTs. I use Cream Cheese and Mex Shredded with a Chorizo Sausage that I smoke prior to chopping and mixing with the cheese. I also use a full strip of bacon and wrap the sliced pepper completely avoiding having to use toothpicks.