Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sorry Fellow Egg Heads

I've been gone a while. The fam has moved and FINALLY settled in. Maybe I'll be able to get some cooks going soon. Also, new egg head on the way. Super excited. Again sorry I've been gone for a year or so. It's been a transition to say the least. Decided to throw in some pics of some "fun times" of the last few months  and some "times" that makes me thankful I have a gun  
Huntsville, Al LBGE

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    edited April 2017
    Thankful to have a gun cause the daughter's dating age :-) Nice pics man! My daughters not there yet but I'm dreading the day...
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Thanks man. They're a treasure for sure. Would love to hit rewind sometimes. 
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Welcome back.
    I take a.357 round and toss it to the boyfriend. I tell him, if he hurts my daughter, in any way, the next one will arrive louder with significantly more impact. 
    She has been treated very well.
    They think I am crazy. Yes, I am.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,540
    Welcome back brother.... just keep that gun beside your chair for just in case....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"