Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biscuits no Gravy???????

Options
So my team at work had a big software deployment that started last Friday and through the weekend and work supplied breakfast for us this morning and that's when disappointment began. So they had bagels, fruit, juice, and coffee out there for breakfast and two pans covered up, so im getting excited about the pans and open one up and see biscuits - sweet we have part one of a good breakfast - I open the other and they are sweet rolls. Im thinking wheres the gravy, the sausage, the bacon, or ham even.... Hell where is the butter and/or jelly? NADA, nothing, zilch... just naked plain biscuits sitting in a pan. Who does that? I mean really? Who orders a pan the size of a 15# brisket full of plain ole biscuits. I couldnt let them all just go to waste so i broke out my honey. I saved one biscuit from obscurity. Rant over sorry I am still in disbelief over this one.....
Franklin, Tn
LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

Comments