Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pocket Cleaver Giveaway - New Rules

Options
gmac
gmac Posts: 1,814
If you know anything at all about be from the forum, you know that on a Saturday night I'm gonna be 8 or 10 beers into the evening. So I thought a bit more about it today with a clearer head. 

It's clear to me that it's just not going to be right to just pick the person with the most votes since so many of you have done so much for many on here. So I'm gonna modify the rules a bit. 

Everyone who has been nominated is going to go into the hat and then we will pick a winner. I will leave it open for the next week at least so that folks who don't get on as often should see it. 

But here is the twist. Every vote is going into the hat. That means if 20 people mention that they've been helped by a certain egger, 20 chances go into the hat for that person. Yes it gives some advantage but I also think that is deserving since that person clearly helped out many on here. You may vote for up to 3 people. So if you voted for one before and want to add 2 more people that have helped you or the community as a whole please go ahead and do so. Votes for yourself don't count.

You can add to this string if you like or to the original, I will add them up and put them in the draw. Hope that sounds fair to everyone but if not well... make your own give away :)

Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.

Comments