Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texarkana Eggfest

Options
six_egg
six_egg Posts: 1,110
Had a blast cooking at my first Eggfest. I had a great time.  I can't wait to seeing you all again. I will be cooking in Athens and hopefully bring the Selfie Station again to.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Good to see you again. We had a blast at Texarkana. Dot's did great with the setup and on site support for the Cooks. We will be cooking at this one from now on.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hotch said:
    Good to see you again. We had a blast at Texarkana. Dot's did great with the setup and on site support for the Cooks. We will be cooking at this one from now on.
    @Hotch Man Good to hear. I love your food :)

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    The Texarkana Fest was so much fun to cook at!  The hosts and staff of Dot's Ace Hardware took such good care of us, and made us feel so special.  The crowd of tasters was very interested in all the food being made, and how to make it.  Word on the street is that they sold 24 more BGEs than expected. Outstanding!!  We'll definitely be back year after year.  THANKS, Dot's Ace Hardware!!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • marysvilleksegghead
    Options
    Any idea where pics of this fest might be found?
    Lrg 2008
    Mini 2009
  • EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    @marysvilleksegghead:  If you are on Facebook, look for Dot's Ace Hardware. I'm not sure if they post much on the forums.
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.