Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yes, another Flat Iron

it's just a great cut that's easy to cook.
Some DP Raising the Steaks. Some green stuff and cheesy hashbrowns. Fairly health if My second plate was not bigger than my first.lol

Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Yeah buddy! I buy these 3-6 at a time. Everything from family style steak as you've done here to fajitas and stir fry. They are so good and so versatile. Nice meal!
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Yeah buddy! I buy these 3-6 at a time. Everything from family style steak as you've done here to fajitas and stir fry. They are so good and so versatile. Nice meal!
    Thank you, we love them. When I catch them on sale I stock up.
    Leftovers are also great.

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Photo Egg said:
    Leftovers are also great.

You should be whipped if you have leftover flatiron. 
    On a seperate note, and the leftovers aside, flatiron is one of my personal favorites. Always love to see a flatiron post as it's one of the most under appreciated cuts. And this is a shame as it is delicious. For cooking flatiron my friend:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.