Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Don't forget to turn your clocks forward

Options
paqman
paqman Posts: 4,670
edited March 2017 in Off Topic
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,766
    edited March 2017
    Options
    But we get it back in the fall....oh well, 8 years to go..cheers my friend
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Every once in a while the time change can give you an interesting experience. In the last year or two I arrived at the health club a couple of minutes after opening time and there were a few people waiting to get in. One guy (I wish I could say he was old, but he was just grumpy) was constantly complaining about how he pays his bill each month, he should be working out right now, yada yada yada. About 10 minutes after the hour the girl comes walking up to open the club and he goes off on her, "YOU'RE 10 MINUTES LATE!!!!" She doesn't bat an eyelash and says "no, you're 50 minutes early." A few people snickered, a couple of us belly laughed.