Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BLT Sushi - The Movie

Options
I think pretty much everyone likes BLT's (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato sandwiches), so it comes as no surprise that someone would eventually come up with a different way of creating that wonderful combination of flavors instead of the traditional method we're all used to. 

Well, someone did, and they did it in a most unusual way - as a Sushi Roll. It's pretty cool, and they captured all of the flavors of a BLT perfectly. 

So I tried it myself, and posted a few photos a couple of days days ago. It was good enough to invest both time and effort into doing it again, this time with the possible intent of serving some BLT Shushi at future Eggfests. 

It's definitely a treat that would get everyone's attention. 

This time I decided to make and post a video of our efforts just so everyone can see that it's really not difficult to do. 

I hope you enjoy the video. 

https://youtu.be/2tzKR8hFin8 

Spring "Learning New Ways To Enjoy Food Every Day" Chicken 
Spring Texas USA

Comments