Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spicy Chuckie

Options
 3lb chuckie rubbed with DP Red Eye Express with extra pepper added. Smoked over white oak at 300 cause I got started late.  30 mins before I thought the chuckie would be ready to pan I added the onions, peppers, beef broth, worscheshire sauce and half of the juice frame the peppers to the egg to warm up.  Nothing like added your meat to cold liquids to slow a cook down.  

While this was happening outside I had green beans and bacon simmering down on the cooktop inside.  Finally figured out they taste just as good made inside as outside and I wasn't feeling the duo egg dance today. 

Chuckie got panned for 2hrs then the salted taters went in the hot box.  I know I'm breaking all the egg rules tonight but it still tasted great 

Chuckie is done and cooling a bit 

And plated 

absolutely one of the best chuckies I've made in a while.  Only difference is I cooked it hotter cause I was in a hurry and it was higher in the dome for the initial park of the cook.  Thanks for looking. 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments