Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Uuni pizzas tonite, very good but i think BGE is superior....

Options
Made za tonite at 6300' elevation, temps dropped, needed a hairdryer to stoke the pellets and then burned a few but this one was the best of the nite

Last time i made za i did on minimax and i had issues with bottom crust burning and tops of zas not being cooked enough,   opposite is true with uuni but im getting the the hang of both....

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Options
    I have had more difficulty with pizza then most cooks until I figure out the cooking vessel. Still like them off the Egg most of the time but have adapted to other methods. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    The egg has been the easisest for me, once i figured it out

Ive also begun to get the 'feel' for the dough...and ive begun to mix by hand

Made robertas utube recipe last night and when it pulled together i felt it and stopped kneading.   

What temp do you make yours at?