Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Was craving a DO cook

Options
Saw my DO sitting on the stove last night and decided to give it some love. Haven't made anything in it for a couple of months. Simple no knead bread. Went for a crunchier and darker crust on the second one. Both had great texture. 

Ajax, ON Canada
(XL BGE, MED BGE, La Caja China #2, and the wife's Napoleon gasser)

Comments

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Nice!

I'd hit that big time!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • bweekes
    bweekes Posts: 725
    Options
    Thanks guys. Forgot how versatile the DO is. Will be doing more of this for sure!
    Ajax, ON Canada
    (XL BGE, MED BGE, La Caja China #2, and the wife's Napoleon gasser)
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Awesome! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Ima_good_egg
    Options
    Nice job!
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.