Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FireCraft service and awesome gift. #best wife ever

ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
well my wonderful wife made a purchase from FireCraft as a surprise for me.  She was nervous and wanted to make sure she did it right so she had me call to check on the order she placed.

i was met with a knowledgeable person who was patient and kind.   He took the time to go over the order, and ensure all of the information she submitted was correct.  

I am always amazed when a company takes the time after the sale to ensure your satisfaction. This hardly ever happens now a days.....and even less from a large online retailer.  

I would encourage all of you to give them a chance, amazing group of people working there.  

Just so all of you know we run out of space on my XL egg from time to time so we wanted something else to go with it.  I expected a new Weber kettle as we have talked about it after we looked @SoCalTim post on the 26inch and slow n sear but she purchased me a 2nd kamado. I know it's not an egg but man am I excited.  I guess a lg size kamado and an xl will make a nice combo.  
XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments