Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Emile Henry Pizza Stone on Sale for $19.99 on Woot.com today

Options
Woot has a great deal on the Emile Henry Pizza Stone today. 

We have one and love it. It's a great gift idea for pizza lovers. 

You can cook other stuff on it too. 

http://www.woot.com/category/sellout?ref=tg_gh_so_11 

You're welcome. 

Spring "A Great Deal Is A Great Deal No Matter If You Don't Need It" Chicken 
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    That's a good deal. I have two 8" Old Stone Oven stones from Amazon, one 14" BGE stone, a 14x17" stone that I bought for my oven long before I bought an egg and a 14x17" steel (which is all I ever use any more). I hear the EH is a good product, but (FIFY) A Great Deal Is only A Great Deal You Need It. =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    That is the same stone sold at world market for about $20.00. It is red. Only difference. Had mine for 100 plus cooks. Never had an issue, thus far up to 650F.
    Great tool for the money.
    You can find them in the baking section.
    They have a great assortment of marinades, sauces, spices and rubs, from all over the world.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    We have the Emile Henry round pizza and larger rectangular stones and I would purchase each of them again. For $20, I would buy a few extras and give out as gifts. That's a nice deal.
    Stillwater, MN
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I ordered this morning and got a shipping confirmation a couple hours later and will be here Thursday. So weird how sometimes it takes woot a week and a half and others are 2 days.
  • FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Options
    Lit said:
    I ordered this morning and got a shipping confirmation a couple hours later and will be here Thursday. So weird how sometimes it takes woot a week and a half and others are 2 days.
    That's negotiated during the start of the program with woot. It's all drop shipped from the supplier, woot never sees any of it. 
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax