Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

too late for a Bloody Mary/Bloody Bull munchie survey?

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,888
edited January 2017 in Off Topic
Today I fixed us Bloody Bulls and garnished them with our favorite munchies. What are yours? BTW sometimes I even add some cold cooked tiger shrimp. What are your favorites?

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Excellent Ron!  We like the shrimp, pickled okra, garlic stuffed olives, pickles, celery and a slice of brisket on the skewer.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,260
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Paging @paqman - this forum's biggest Caesar fan.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Ron I am a fan of pickeled okra, a piece of bacon and an asparagus spear. I enjoy a rimmed glass with Demmeitrie's Bacon Rim Shot or Old Bay if not available.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Shrimp, dill spears, pickled Brussels or asparagus, celery and plain ole pimento olives maybe a beef or venison stick with jalapeño here. Never all at once, but usually two or three. 

Cheers!
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    @GrateEggspectations. Nothing fancy, typically celery, chorizo stuffed olives and sometimes extreme beans.  I don't think that extreme beans are available in the US yet.  Clamato is very important...

Options
    Forgot to mention that I often use Old Bay or Dizzy Pig rubs instead of celery salt for the rimmer.  I keep dill pickle brine when the pots are empty and add a little.  

Options
    paqman said:
    Forgot to mention that I often use Old Bay or Dizzy Pig rubs instead of celery salt for the rimmer.  I keep dill pickle brine when the pots are empty and add a little.  
    Bacon salt is our rimmer.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    paqman said:
    @GrateEggspectations. Nothing fancy, typically celery, chorizo stuffed olives and sometimes extreme beans.  I don't think that extreme beans are available in the US yet.  Clamato is very important...

I have also used those beans in Caesars. They are great!
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    This is great stuff. We use spiced dill spears, olives stuffed with bleu cheese, celery. Sometimes, whatever protein is laying around, goes on the skewers.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,171
    Options
    a pepperoni stick, and a pepperoncini pepper
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,741
    Options
    smoked salt, the green olives, celery, the shrimp, and for sides either a really sharp cheddar at room temp, some gorganzola with black pepper and some kalamata olives =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it