Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Storebought flatbreads with leftovers and storebought toppings. How can it possibly be any good?

Options
Pepperoni

Pulled pork with red onion

Pesto fajita chicken

SRF filet with cheese (and a little BBQ sauce added to the marinara)

Pesto fajita beef

Fajita chicken with BBQ sauce

Thanks for looking.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Right on!  (I hope you're not using a knife on those nice Teflon coated pans...)
    Options
    My wife cut them. They are her pans. But the flatbreads were very crispy so she mostly just broke them using the knife as a guide. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,476
    Options
    Interesting "store-bought" flatbread shape, could roll it up cross-wise and have a hoagie/rollup hybrid.
    And you Egged them, what's not to love?  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Looks almost as good as some leftover Long John Silvers!

Really though they look awesome. 

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    Fast and easy. I've used them before and they worked better than I thought they were gonna. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    edited January 2017
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Looks almost as good as some leftover Long John Silvers!

Really though they look awesome. 

@kl8ton, now that's a low blow.

and even I don't like Long John Silvers as leftovers. 

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options
    texaswig said:
    Fast and easy. I've used them before and they worked better than I thought they were gonna. 
    @texaswig, there is always room in my life for things that are fast and easy. 

San Antonio, TX

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    The pesto fajita beef one caught my eye. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Flatbread with leftover toppings is like Sunday night potluck winning. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN