Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Who posted about the ice makers a few months ago?

VB_eggerVB_egger Posts: 272
edited January 7 in EggHead Forum
cant remember many of the details of the thread but the ice makers looked good and the early feedback was positive. I think it may have been a kick starter. 

I am curious to hear how the machines are holding up. They looked very cool. Thanks for any help. 

- Erik
VA Beach

Comments

• theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 13,245
    @cazzy and I think @GATraveller
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador
  • VB_eggerVB_egger Posts: 272
    Thanks, they looked liked they would be cool to have if they work well. 
    VA Beach
  • HofstraJetHofstraJet Posts: 903
    edited January 7
    Two Large Eggs, 36" Blackstone, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in SE Florida - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
    @HofstraJet, thanks man. Enjoyed your thread a couple days ago. I visited their site. Didn't see any NY strip for sale. Did you see any in person?
    VA Beach
  • HofstraJetHofstraJet Posts: 903
    edited January 7
    VB_egger said:
    @HofstraJet, thanks man. Enjoyed your thread a couple days ago. I visited their site. Didn't see any NY strip for sale. Did you see any in person?
    I did. The dry-aged NY strips are on the site here: http://www.flannerybeef.com/butcher/prime-beef/dry-aged-ca-reserve/dry-aged-new-york-strip-ca.html
    Two Large Eggs, 36" Blackstone, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in SE Florida - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
    Thanks, in the words of @tikigriller, they will be here in two days!
    VA Beach
  • tikigrillertikigriller Posts: 1,374
    Great. I totally missed the ice maker thread, now you tag me in this one, so I go poking around, now I need to get one of those!  My wife is always complaining about the ice maker in the fridge. 

My work changed internet security, so I can't access the forum while at work as easily, so I'm not around as much. I thought that would save me some money.,,,.Ha!  Think again!!!!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 3,510
    We love it.  I will make a review thread sometime this week - if time allows.
    "Woke up today and decided to kill my ego, It never done me no good no how"
    -Sturgill Simpson

Peachtree Corners, GA