Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Starting new year off right

Options
I have a goal to lose some weight this year,. Can't lose weight if you don't start...  
A sexy salad not egg cooked...

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

Comments

• MeTed
    MeTed Posts: 800
    Options
    Good luck to you, but that pic makes me sad.
    Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Good deal!  Keep it up.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this!!  Good luck brother!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • outrageous
    Options
    bgebrent said:

I ain't getting any younger, but I am still going to cook on that big green thing but a little healthier....

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    A healthier BGE cook could easily embrace turbo wherever you can.  Cuts way down on the adult supervisory beverage time thus weight-loss.  Win-win all around??  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I ate a salad yesterday - does that count? Blue cheese wedge salad with steak?

Actually, I'm working on the waist too. I have an elliptical that would serve well for an interogation device. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    I ate a salad yesterday - does that count? Blue cheese wedge salad with steak?

Actually, I'm working on the waist too. I have an elliptical that would serve well for an interogation device. 
    I see green.  Its a salad.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    bgebrent said:

I ain't getting any younger, but I am still going to cook on that big green thing but a little healthier....
    I like your plan brother.  See ya soon.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga