Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Simple Lunch

Options
We have some snow coming in right now, so I bumped supper up to lunch time, so I don't have to grill in a couple inches of snow. First real snow of the year, supposed to get 4-6" of the nasty stuff.

Been working on baking bread again with good results. I made this loaf this morning following @SciAggie's recipe, except I made it Friday morning, and refrigerated it overnight. My best loaves to date, maybe there hope for
 me yet!!

While the bread was baking, a fired up the MiniMax and smoked a bone-in, 45 day aged ribeye/roast. It is two inches thick and weighed around two pounds. Had the grill at 250 with RW and pecan until internal temp was 125, and did not sear it. I did pit some Oak Ridge Black Ops on it.

I was up late last night making venison sausage, then I made a full breakfast this morning of hash browns, eggs and sausage, made some pizza dough for tomorrow and Monday(first time with 00 Flour), got the snowblower ready, unfroze one the grills, and got the bread and steak cooked. Needless to say I passed out in the LaZBoy for a while this afternoon......

Thanks for looking!!!

Comments